Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Dr. Gary Robison of the Robison Dental Group has been providing cosmetic dentistry procedures in the city of Mesa for over thirty years, so when a patient comes into his office with missing teeth or dentures looking to improve his or her oral health and restore their facial contours, they can rest assure that they’re in the hands of a highly trained dental professional.
The Robison Dental Group offers a free cosmetic dentistry / dental implant consultation, and when you arrive at our office there will not be any hidden charges with your consultation , we want our patients to feel comfortable and in good care. We offer several different state of the art dental restorative and cosmetic procedures and we will suggest the best fit for you individual, but will go over all options for any dental issues or concerns you may be experiencing.
For more information on the Robison Dental Group’s dental implant or cosmetic dentistry procedures , please call 480-924-2300 and schedule a free consultation with city of Mesa dentist Dr. Gary Robison.
To view our patient review and testimonials please visit our site @ http://drrobison.com/mesadentist/best-mesa-dentist-dental-reviews-patients/
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Below is a list of some of the most common food and drinks that can stain your teeth. Mesa AZ Dentist Dr. Gary Robison is not suggesting that you entirely remove these foods or drinks from your diet but merely limit your intake and pay closer attention to your dental hygiene after you consume any of the following food of drinks.
1. CRANBERRY JUICE is highly pigmented and can cause yellowing of the teeth. Cranberry juice contains very high amounts of sugar in order to offset its natural bitter taste and as we all know, sugar isn’t very good for teeth.
2. BLACK TEA cause the worst stains, so stick to the light colored teas- green, white and herbal blends.
3. BEETS are richly pigmented and can stain teeth, especially if you don’t brush your teeth within an hour after eating them.
4. COLA is not only staining, but is also full of harmful phosphoric, citric acids and sugars that erode tooth enamel and cause tooth decay, which leads to a dull, ugly smile. Since most people like their soda cold, this creates further dental problems. Cold drinks make tooth enamel more porous and vulnerable to staining.
5. BLACK COFFEE: Bad news for coffee lovers- those daily cups of java that you love are dimming your smile. The darker the coffee, the worse it is for your teeth.
6. POPSICLES dyes that color your lips and tongue funny colors are also staining your teeth. Plus, they’re full of sugar and the cold iciness opens up the porous surface of your tooth enamel, which causes even worse staining.
7. TOMATO SAUCE is highly acidic and much like soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, clings to teeth and causes stains.
8. SOY SAUCE sticks to teeth and its deep colored pigments can cause bad stains
9. BLUEBERRIES deep berry blue can cause deep staining on your teeth, so be sure to rinse your mouth out thoroughly with water.
10. BALSAMIC VINEGAR is a lot like soy sauce- it is deeply pigmented, clings to teeth and causes tooth discoloration.
11. RED WINE: It contains polyphenol and those polyphenols are also responsible for causing tooth staining and the alcohol in red wine is highly acidic and wears away tooth enamel, exposing the soft yellow dentin underneath.
Dr. Gray Robison of The Robison Dental Group has been serving his Mesa Arizona community for over 25yrs. Robison Dental Group is a state of art family and cosmetic dentistry office, offering the most affordable and comprehensive dental care to their valued patients. Call 480-924-2300 or visit our website @ https://www.drrobison.com .
The Robison Dental Group accepts the following dental insurances: Banner Health, City of Mesa, Delta Dental, Boeing Washington Dental Service/ Delta Dental, Cigna, and Aetna. ** If you do not see your provider listed, contact us to verify their acceptance status.
We are conveniently located at 2855 E. Brown Road Suite #23 Mesa, AZ 85213
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am – 5pm
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Similar to porcelain veneers, Cerinate Lumineers are porcelain “shells” that Dr. Gary A. Robison bonds to the surface of your teeth, giving you a custom smile makeover. But unlike traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers by Cerinate are a painless, non-invasive smile makeover option. Lumineers will give you the same stunning, natural-looking smile by repairing and/or straightening your teeth. For more information on Lumineers, please visit our website @ https://www.drrobison.com/lumineers.html
The Robsion Dental Group offers easy financing options for smile makeover, dental procedures, through Carecredit financing. We will go over all details of your Lumineers smile makeover procedure and the cost associated with the procedure. There will be No Financial Surprises – All financial agreements are performed at our dental office and there will no surprises that cost you more. No hidden costs and no increases after your discussion plan is confirmed and treatment starts out.
Click here to apply for your Carecredit Card today!